
15 weeks with Dean:

Yeah, I'm definitely way bigger ha!
However, I think I feel much better than I did with dean.
I did feel the baby kick two nights ago which was crazy exciting! Feeling little kicks is probably one of the best things in life, in my opinion. Nothing like it. I've desperately missed it.
I was lying on my side watching tv when BAM BAM! Two consecutive kicks! They were pretty strong for such a little thing. I remember with dean, the first time I felt it (I was 18 weeks) it was just a tiny flinch but this was definitely much more forceful. I'm glad Chaz was next to me to experience it with me :)
Not too much else has been going on around here. Just lots of orders and taking care of this booger:

She insists on dressing herself. My little fashionista.
1 comment:
Love it!! Too cute all around!
Post a Comment