We wanted to be surprised so we had the Sonographer write down the gender in an envelope. She'd have us look away when she took pics of the "goods".

It was torture having this little gem in my hands. I took it, along with a boy and girl onesie to my neighbor's house, had her open the envelope, and wrap up the corresponding onesie. We opened it with our parents that evening to reveal...
http://youtu.be/BzqFs4DrcnI
(Hope this link works...can't get blogger to upload it correctly...)

Another sweet little girl!! Ha! Meet our precious little one....Andie!

She's already so friendly. Love this pic of her clearly waving at us.
It was amazing because she was jumping all around in her sonogram then suddenly crashed and fell asleep. I feel like Andie is going to have major personality. Cannot wait to meet her!
In other news, we've been busy with having some Halloween fun! We had Fall Fest at our church on Sunday and Dean went as a spider.

Greatness.
The fun continued Tuesday at school with a little trick or treating...


Her bestie, Sawyer. Gosh I could eat them up!

And I TOTALLY win Mother of the Year. I signed up to bring fruit for Dean's school party (who brings fruit to a party, btw???) and "made" this:

Lol!! The lady that makes desserts brought this. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment