Gross pic but here's a bump update:

-Still just craving sugary drinks
-tailbone pain returned this week
-my energy is back and most morning sickness is gone. Wahoo!!
-Hungry. All. The. Time.
-bad skin. I remember having great skin with Dean and this one, yikes! I look like a 15 year old teenager!
Chaz is insisting we not wait for the 20 week sonogram to find out what we are having. I don't mind waiting so we don't have to pay, ha! I'm going to try and go in the next few weeks. We shall see!
I think my "nesting" has surfaced in the form of getting rid of stuff/redoing a few rooms in the house. Chaz and I have been dying for a new bed/mattress and figured now was the time to buy. Just bought this bed!!

Can't wait for it to arrive and to actually have room when the whole family snuggles in bed :)
Chaz also has been hard at work outside. Mums are my absolute all time favorite flower. I can actually keep them alive. Score!

The weather has been gorgeous and any spare time we have, you will find us in the front yard:




One of the many outfit changes homegirl has during the day. She seriously changes 5 times a day. She looks like a character from the Jersey Shore.

A little better choice ;)

We started going back to the library on a regular basis. It's amazing how still she sits and really listens to the stories from the librarian. Never thought that would happen!

- Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment