Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My little ray of sunshine

A little update on Dean. Haven't done one in a while:




-almost 23 months old! Can't believe it really. I've already begun planning her 2nd birthday. Geez.
-talks nonstop. She even says complete sentences like "Mommy, come on in!", "Daddy works at Sonic", "Watch Elmo", etc.








-Can sing full songs such as "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Jesus Loves Me".
-still barely eats. Usually eats a big breakfast but not much else...unless its candy or suckers.




-has preferences on the shoes and clothes she wears. I didn't think I'd have to deal with this for at least 13 more years!




-is my biggest helper! I ask her to help me with laundry, dishes, fetching things...she's always willing to lend a hand.
-pretends with toys. This is a new development this week. She says "vrrrroooom" while pushing a car and "horsey climb up" while holding her little horse while she moves it up the wall.
-can pick out books when I ask for them by name.




-is obsessed with Elmo. I've watched the same Sesame Street episode over and over. I find myself singing the theme song throughout the day. Ugh.
-loves giving hugs. My heart melts when she randomly walks up to me and says "mommy hug" and wraps her little arms around me.




-still going to bed around 7:30pm and waking up at 8:30-9ish. Naps one time a day around lunchtime for about an hour and a half.
-loves school. The teacher told me, and I quote, "she's her favorite". Ha!




-not sure how much she weighs but she's definitely thinning out. Baby she is no more :(
-loves animals, bugs, frogs...but from a distance.

Just as I think she can't be any more fun or hilarious, she goes and proves me wrong. Oh man do I LOVE this little person.




-Bonnie :)

1 comment:

The Balch Bunch said...

dollface!

I wish Dean and Canning could play! They would LOVE playing together.