Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Birthday Par-tay!!

This past weekend, we celebrated Dean's FIRST birthday!! Technically, her birthday isn't until Wednesday but we decided to have her party on Saturday at our house. I am thrilled to say Dean did awesome! No meltdowns or fussiness whatsoever. I am one proud mama! She loved seeing all of her party guests...she definitely was the center of attention, as usual. :)

My mother in law took some great pics so here are some of my favs! (beware: picture overload!)

I made lots of treats...probably too much:








Cousin pic:



Lots of sweet guests!















Intense convo:



Checkin' out the loot:











Gold necklace from Chaz's grandma. Such a special gift!













Cake time! Ok I lied, we did have this little tantrum after putting the hat on:











Don't worry, I didn't give her the cake :)



She ate the ENTIRE cupcake!










Getting cleaned off!




Playing on my new play set!



Thanks to everyone who came out and made it such a special day for our little angel. Happy early birthday Deaners!!!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

Can't believe she is already one!!! What a cutie you have!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Dean!

The Balch Bunch said...

SO ADORABLE!!! Happy Birthday Dean!

Jessica said...

Looks like a super fun party! I can't believe they grow up so fast! She is such a cutie-pie!

Ann Hastings said...

The party was adorable... love everything and her outfit- AMAZING :)

Matt and Jenn said...

Love that girl! I was so impressed at how great she did the entire party! She did the best job I've ever seen a one year-old do with her presents, and was just so cute and fun the whole time. Thanks for letting us be a part of her special celebration!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

hey those are some cute bloomers ;-) glad she likes them!!!