Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Whew!

While Chaz put on his kilt and played golf in Scotland for 10 days, I decided I didn't want to sit around all by my lonesome. I packed Dean, Sammy, and I up and headed down to my parent's house in Texas. The first part of my week was spent hanging out with these two faves, Ife and Tina, down in Austin:




We had such a wonderful, relaxing time! We shopped, ate, ate some more, talked, ate, and got to visit several wineries in beautiful south Austin.




Gorgeous, huh? They were all tucked away in tiny towns. It was so fun! I love our political conversations we always have when we get together. They sometimes get intense and thats why I love these gals. Thanks Tina for being the hostess with the mostess!

The second part of my week was spent in Los Angeles. That's right. LA! My friend, Jenn, seen here sportin' her bachelorette gear



is getting hitched in a few weeks. We headed out to LA for a couple of days of shopping, beach walking, and good ol fashioned girl time before the big day. We had a great time! Can't wait for your wedding, Jenn! I know it's going to be gorgeous!











Of course, being gone that long from you know who was KILLER. I would be lying if I said a few tears weren't shed during our absence from each other. (On my end.) I thought that by now I would be better about leaving her but honestly, it hasn't gotten easier. I mean look at her!












Can you blame me!? :) luckily, I knew she was in great hands with my mom and dad. Thanks again, nana and pa! I know Dean loves being with you guys!

So finally, all the Wester's are back safe and sound in the same country, same state, same city, and under the same roof. Being apart for so long really makes me appreciate our little family even more. I love just being together doing absolutely nothing. I our love routines. I love the simplicity of our life.

Up next? Planning homegirl's big party!!! I can't believe she's about to be one. My oh my!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: