Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

37 weeks!!

Ok, I'm keeping this post quick because I don't want to overload your brain after you see these SCARY pictures. I'm only posting them because I've commited to taking pictures through this entire pregnancy.

My self-esteem is the pits rights now, not going to lie. After you see these, you'll see why...

I'm a puffer fish that has puffed up to defend against predators...





18 more days...I can do this...I can do this...

6 comments:

*Courtney* said...

You can do it! I know that feeling of thinking you just can't be any bigger, but it's totally worth it when you see that precious baby. The things we put our bodies through....

Honestly though, you are beautiful preggo! :)

Erynn said...

You look awesome. Such a pretty momma. Can't wait to see little Dean.

Congrats to Chaz on the job!

Jamie Thompson said...

You can do this and I think you look great :) I feel your pain!

John, Emily, Noah, and Luke Wohlgemuth said...

I think everyone feels huge at that point...I know I did! Bonnie, you look great though! Hope to see you soon. Noah I will be staying at Grammy's Monday through Wednesday probably. Are you free? If you aren't in labor of course!

Allison said...

awww...how cute are you!! little dean will be here before you know it! so excited for you and chaz!!!

and i can't believe you put your beautiful home on the market!! good luck!

love u! you better let me know when you have your first contraction ;)

danielle said...

You look great! don't feel down! (hope that helped!) but you really do look good, and who knows, it may be earlier than 18 days! good luck girl!