
(I couldn't stand the shadow my belly button was casting on the wall so I poked it back in. I'm sure Dean appreciated that.)

Why am I so red!? Just tie a big black belt around my “waist” and ask me to giggle. I look like Jolly ‘Ol Saint Nick!
Anyway, I have another doctor’s appointment tomorrow. I wouldn’t be all that upset if the doc told me I’m dilated to a 10 and that I need to start pushing right there on the table. Hahaha! Hey, a girl can dream, right?
And on to some big news, Chaz has taken a new position at Sonic Industries effective August 1st! I am so proud of him! He will no longer be a supervisor at his 5 stores here in OKC but will now report to the corporate headquarters downtown. His official title is “Operations Execution’s Manager”. He’s told me what all it entails but I’d be lying if I said I understood it all. :)
All I know is that this is a step in the direction he wanted to go with his career at Sonic and I couldn’t be happier for him. It’s ironic because my last day at work is his first day. Like I said before, this has been a crazy year full of changes, all which have been huge blessings!
I'll keep you updated on any exciting news. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
6 comments:
OMG you look great but I remember feeling that big!
AND for some reason I got really red in those last few weeks... what the heck... maybe its something to do with having little girlies!
You look beautiful!!!
I want to be a 10 too!!! You're doing great!!
congrats to chaz! and you still look great but I am beginning to feel the self esteem low as I am rounding out. haha. oh the joys of motherhood!
You look amazing... I can only hope to look at cute as you have this whole time, when I get pregnant...
SO excited for Chaz!!!!
We're praying for you!
I just wanted to say hello! found your blog thru kelsey's, I just had a baby girl on 7/16, you're almost there!! Hang in there!!! Congrats too with all the great changes for your family=) and btw, I LOVE your sweet nursery!!! ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment