Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

38 weeks...and still pregnant...

I've made it to 38 weeks! Hopefully, I only have 2 more belly pictures to post in my future...less would be even better. Ha! I know I shouldn't be so negative because every day Dean spends inside the womb, the better off she'll be. I'm just sooo ready to meet her and hold her tiny little body!!

I've officially been "unemployed" for a week now and absolutely LOVE it!! It couldn't have been better timing because I'm worn down more than ever these days. It doesn't take much to completely wear me out so not having to get up and go to work every day is such a huge blessing. I've really, really enjoyed getting to do the little things around the house that I haven't been able to do while working: making Chaz lunch, having ALL the laundry done AND put away, food in the pantry, a clean house, having dinner on the table when he gets home, etc. I know these aren't that big of a deal to most people but I love it!

I have another doctor's appointment today and hopefully, HOPEFULLY I've made more progress. Nothing had changed as of my appointment last Thursday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Anyhoo, here's my oh so lovely 38 week picture. Ugh:





Hope everyone has a great Tuesday...I'll keep you posted :)

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

SO glad you're enjoying being home... praying for your appointment!