I LOVE IT! Is that a hedgehog? Does it play music? Tooo cute!
Yes! It plays music and rotates. We just used the base of another mobile. And it's a porcupine. I love it!!! One of a kind :)
SO CUTE! Love her room too!
love it! too cute!
Confessing...blog stalker here! I am in love with your nursery and your little lady's name. Makes me want to do my baby girls room all over again! Hope you don't think I'm crazy...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I LOVE IT! Is that a hedgehog? Does it play music? Tooo cute!
Yes! It plays music and rotates. We just used the base of another mobile. And it's a porcupine. I love it!!! One of a kind :)
SO CUTE! Love her room too!
love it! too cute!
Confessing...blog stalker here! I am in love with your nursery and your little lady's name. Makes me want to do my baby girls room all over again! Hope you don't think I'm crazy...
Post a Comment