Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

35 weeks and counting down!

I officially have 32 days to go (give or take a few…hopefully the latter :)). She is sitting very low and I’m feeling it majorly these days. I dread having to stand up because I know I will have to take a detour to the little ladies room. My dr. found her heartbeat on the fetal monitor a lot lower (position wise) than she normally does so we’re getting close!

And in other news, I have 9 days of work left…9 days! I can’t believe it! It is going to be so weird (and wonderful) to not have to go in to an actual office every day. I’ve worked since I was 15 so this is going to be such a new and unusual experience for me. I guess so will having a baby, huh? I can’t wait to be on Dean’s schedule only and no one else’s. We’re going to have so much fun!!!

Tonight, Lady Gaga is in OKC! Chaz surprised me with tickets for my birthday, that little stinker. I really thought I wasn’t going to get to go. My only concern is that I’ll need to sit through most of it and people will be standing in front of me. We’ll see. I’m really looking forward to it. I need to find Dean some headphones although I think she will really enjoy it, too. She’s been raised on Gaga so I’m sure she’ll be singing along with her. Ha!

And last but not least, my 35 week portrait. Man oh man am I HUGE!!! One of the good things about being so big is that it looks like I got a shot of Botox to the face. My laugh lines have all but disappeared because I’m retaining so much water. My doctor said women who are pregnant in the summer usually gain 5-6 more pounds than they would if pregnant in the winter because of water retention. Ahem, yeah. That’s my problem. Water. It definitely has nothing to do with Chick Fila. :)



EEEEK!!!

3 comments:

Jamie Thompson said...

Your looking great!! I can't wait to tell people I gained more weight because its summer- haha! We're so close!!!!

Lauri Anne said...

Lookin' adorable as usual! Can't believe it's so close....yay!

Tiffany said...

Bonnie!!! You look beautiful!