Not really a whole bunch going on right now which is nice because I don’t really have the energy to do much anyway. I’m just flat tired by the end of the day. I always thought I’d be one of those gals that were running a couple of miles a day during this part of my pregnancy (yeah, go ahead and laugh). I can’t even make it around the block WALKING without having to gasp for air like a fish on dry land. I’ve never been so ready to get back in shape. I actually…wait for it…miss the gym!
Moving on, Chaz and I got a ton accomplished this weekend. We (again, mostly Chazzie dearest) sanded and painted the changing table and a tall chest of drawers. I am so pleased with how they turned out and the fact that they were pieces we already had lying around. So instead of spending hundreds of dollars we only spent about $60 for the paint and glass knobs for both. I’ll post pictures as soon as they are completely finished. They are painted in “sweet mint” to match the side table we already have. Can’t wait to see it all finally come together! :)
All we lack now is a bookcase (which I already have picked out at local antique store) a rug, curtain rods, and wall décor. I’d like to find some antique wall chandeliers so antique shopping, here I come!
And finally here I am, 27 weeks, feeling stretched to the max! Don’t even get me started on the lovely leg cramps. Ugghh, those are a beast!

2 comments:
You look precious (as usual)! Love, Mom
Bonnie! Congrats on baby Dean! I hate to break it to you...but the third trimester is where it really gets ugly...but hang in there, it is all very worth it!
Post a Comment