Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

28 weeks and 3D Sonogram!

We had a fun filled weekend and I will post some pictures soon, but for now, I just had to post these pics of Dean. We went today and got to see Dean in 3D!! Yes, we went and got them. We are those parents :)

Look at all my long skinny fingers!


My best Homer Simpson "Doh!" impression:


My kissable lips!


Looking down:


Please, no more pictures!!


Yawning:


Mommy & Daddy's favorite picture...me smiling! Little did they know that I just tooted...


Of course, the nurse couldn't get a full head on view because Dean would NOT move that hand!! I should have known because in the past 2 sonograms, she's had her hand on her face. She's still curled up tightly in a ball and happy as a clam that way. The nurse said she's faced down and not breeched so we are thrilled with that news. All in all, we had SO much fun watching our precious baby girl!

And here I am at 28 weeks!


Big Belly Bonnie:


Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day! I'll post pictures soon of ours-so much fun!

3 comments:

danielle said...

those 3D pics are crazy, you can see just what she looks like, how neat!! you are looking as cute as ever!

Jessica said...

You are looking great & your baby girl is precious! Almost there!!!!

Erynn said...

Parke was the same way with his hands in front of his face every sonogram picture. He sleeps like that. No matter how we swaddle he gets both hands out and right over his face. It will be so fun to see if Dean does the same out of the womb! She is so cute! And you look beautiful.