
We’ve already spent a portion of our anniversary at the doctor’s office. We got to see our baby girl again! Best anniversary gift ever! She’s gotten so much bigger than our last sono…2 lbs 3ozs to be exact. You can tell she’s not much of a morning person because she wasn’t very active today. She was still sleeping. We should schedule sonograms from now on at 10pm…she’d really put on a show then. Here she is!
Still a girl! (We had her double-check for Chaz.) Ha!
Big foot
Big foot in 3D

Arm over her head, which is exactly how my sonogram was when I was a baby

She would not move that stinkin' arm! We tried to get a shot of her face on 3D, but she wasn’t having any of it. Diva! I don’t blame her, though. She was tired! You can barely see her tiny face, covered by her arm.

A little video of her taking a gulp with her precious heart beating (148bpm). Love it!
And on to the news of the real reason for the visit. Sadly, nothing has changed in the movement placenta (ugghh that word again). I was a little shocked to be honest. I really thought she was going to say “all clear!” but when she said “we’ll be seeing you back soon”, my heart sank. I was of course, upset at first (hormones kicked in) but then when she reassured me Dean was perfectly fine, I felt better. I guess I’ll know more about what to expect when I see my actual doctor in a couple of weeks but all I can do is keep praying. We are so blessed to have a healthy baby girl. How truly lucky am I?
Thanks everyone for your kind words, thoughts, prayers, and support. We truly, truly can’t thank you enough!!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! So neat to see Dean in 3D pictures.... I'll keep you guys in my prayers & continue to pray for Dean's health & safety! God bless!
As long as the doc says your sweet Dean is okay, I wouldn't worry one second about that silly stubborn placenta. :)
Happy Anniversary! Matt and I celebrate our 5th this year too!
Those are pretty good pictures. I will be praying for you two. God makes such masterpieces...what a miracle!
I've watched that video at least 15 times! Cant wait to kiss that sweet little girl! Love, Nana
Happy Anniversary! We're praying for you!
Post a Comment