Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nursery Sneak Peek

Here’s a little sneak peak of the nursery.

Hope you like it as much as I love it. Can't believe a little baby girl will be sleeping here in less than 4 months!

The fabric for the crib and accent color:








And on a completely different note, how about the OKC Thunder!!?? What an exciting time to be in OKC!!!

8 comments:

luke w said...

Thunder? Who cares about the Thunder? But the nursery looks great.

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous and the colors look they will be totally calming and peaceful! Great job.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am loving the color!! AND, I care about the Thunder because I am soooo sad you stole them, heh!

Jamie Thompson said...

You are so far ahead of me!! I haven't started anything yet. Love the colors!

Allison said...

so very very pretty!!! loving it!

Daniel and Tiffany said...

oh my goodness that nursery is going to be GORGEOUS!!

*Courtney* said...

cute! can't wait to see more!

Jessica said...

I'm loving it already!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the place.

P.S. I'm super jealous.... I really want a chandelier for K's room, but we can't get one... sad.... but yah for you!!