Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

23 weeks and hungrier than a hippo...

What’s new with Miss Dean this week: “Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.”

Well I’m glad a barking dog won’t faze her because I’ve got a dog that loves to bark at leaves tumbling down the street. She shall remain nameless, ahem:


I’ve been asked a lot lately how I’ve been feeling and the answer is really good! I’m not tired at all (unless I stand or sit for too long) and my appetite is still going strong…a little too strong but eh well. :) I get more and more comments from strangers which I guess is a sign that I actually look pregnant. No weirdo-stranger belly touchers yet so that’s good, right?

I’ve been really into the MTV series “16 & Pregnant” lately and my heart just aches for these young girls going through what should be one of the best times in their lives. I cannot imagine having to go through this alone and with no support from a loving husband or family. Maybe I should stop watching the show because it depresses me, huh?

Anyhoo, last but not least, here is my 23 week glamour shot:




One last thing: Tonight is the 5th game of a tied series in LA. Gosh I'm nervous but I believe our guys can pull off a win. GO THUNDER!!!!!!!

4 comments:

The Balch Bunch said...

you look too cute and i wanted to tell you i love the nursery too! the sneak peak anyway!

Amber said...

I love that show 16 and Pregnant too. I sit and cry and think the same thing, why am I watching this. Anyway, you look too cute.

Jessica said...

Looking great!!!

Ann Hastings said...

You look amazing! You're seriously the cutest pregnant woman ever! I love your jeans and the whole outfit... but you're looking great!