Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TWINS!!!!

Haha-betcha I caught your attention on this post, huh?

I’m on our neighborhood’s email list and anytime there is upcoming events, security concerns, lost pets, etc, I’m notified. This particular email I received yesterday was about a dog that was found roaming a street over from us. I had to do a double-take because I thought it was Zena!!

I’ve never seen a dog like Zena and I take pride in that fact. I like odd looking dogs. Needless to say I was shocked that her twin was running around a street over from me. Chaz had to talk some sense into me because I was this close to going and getting this cute little dog. Most of our family and friends have Boston's so I thought this way, Zena could finally have someone to relate to.

Look at the similarities!!

Found dog:


ZENERS!!




Crazy, huh??

4 comments:

Terry said...

Why is Sammy sitting in the flower pot?

Bonniebeewester said...

You know, just another day, cooling off in a flower pot...

Terry said...

Did this cutie find a forever home?

ryan and danielle said...

ummm wierdly similar! how funny! you know they say that everyone has a twin!