Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sonic

3 posts in one week…I’m going for a new record!

The Sonic franchise I work for just opened our 280th Sonic Drive-In up north in Illinois. We are in the process of building and opening several more in this new territory (this is in part, what I do). The few stores that have opened in this area are doing really well. Case in point: our new store in Belvidere, IL.

Here’s a couple of pictures from the grand opening. This is so nuts!! Cars lined up to get into a stall:




This was a big deal to the locals-it received all kinds of coverage!


Look at the cute car-hop poodle skirts! I wish they would make this mandatroy at all locations. It's what made Sonic different from the competition:


The store partner being interviewed. Makes me hungry!


Even the mayor got in on the action. Wonder if he got a free cherry limeade for making an appearance? :)


Just thought I'd share. I like to see people getting excited about what we work so hard for every day. Makes it all worth while!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love Sonic. So I guess I owe you a BIG thanks:) Loved all the pictures!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

We just got a Sonic in my old territory, which is 70 miles from home! You better believe I get excited and stop by when I am in that part of town!!!

ryan and danielle said...

how fun! i wish they made carhops mandatory at all sonics too!