
So sweet! Ironically, my cousin Lindsey is his teacher this year.

It’s funny because I don’t remember any of my teachers being so cute!! :)

Isn’t he a doll? This is the same nephew that said his Golden Bear cereal tastes like “dead bears”. Haha…that still makes me laugh even as I type it.

Couldn't you just squeeze those little cheeks?
Cute story: All of the kids were in line for snacks, chirpring like little baby birds waiting for a meal. Of course, each kiddo was piling their plates high with food to the point that they were hard to carry. After Peyton goes through the line, I notice he’s holding 2 plates. Trying to make a life lesson out of the situation, I tell Peyton “why don’t you save some for others?” He looks at me and says “this plate if for mommy.” MY HEART MELTED!!! What a sweet heart. All the parents within earshot let out a big “AWWWW”. I was a proud, proud Aunt Bonnie :) So proud, that I took a picture.

Mrs. James' class of toothless ankle-biters:

The weekend also included Allison’s baby shower. Of course, you wouldn’t know it since I FORGOT MY CAMERA! I’m hoping someone posts some pics so I can steal some. It was so wonderful seeing everyone and getting to feel Allison’s baby bump. It still amazes me that there is a little boy growing inside of her. Little Cohen, we can’t wait to meet you!!!
After a looong drive home, (if you’ve ever driven up I35 from Dallas to OKC, you know that there’s not much to look at) I arrived home to an immaculate looking yard. As my eyes adjusted from the blinding beauty of our lawn, I focused in on a certain shrub:


I got closer and found:

It’s a Japanese Maple!!! My favorite gift ever! Chaz planted it for me for our anniversary!! So beautiful! Can you tell how much I love it!!!!???!!!!!
Such a handsome devil.

I love when he works in the yard.

He’s become quite the Green Thumb.

Here he is telling me about the grass he got to grow in around our tree. He's so proud!

Thank you Chazzie!!! I love you!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh, these boys are all grown up! Beautiful house Bonnie.
Post a Comment