Happy 4 Years, Chazzie! I don’t know where or who I’d be without you in my life. You make me strive to be a better wife, daughter, friend, and in general, just a better person in life. We have experienced so many things in our young marriage and I am excited to see what the next “444” years have to offer. I love you!!!!
May 20th, 2005:

This makes me laugh...poor Chaz:

Paris 2005:

Bike ride down the Danube in Melk, Austria 2005:

Pure hotness:

This makes up for the previous pic. My all-time favorite pic of Chaz taken in Bertesgaden, Germany 2005:

Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna, Austria 2005:

Hitler's Eagle's Nest 2005:

Aspen, Colorado 2007:

First coat of paint in our first house June 2007:

Chicago Sonic Convention 2007:

First race together, Redbud April 2008:

Riviera Maya, Mexico 2008:

Here's to many, many more years of new experiences!! Love you!!!!!
2 comments:
awww...happy anniversary!!!
not that you asked for it, but my favorite memory of the two of you is on the way to waco for the ou/baylor game! nuff said.
love you guys!!!
Happy Belated Anniversary :) We loved getting to be there on your wedding day and celebrate the start of your lives as one, we love to hear about what y'all are doing and what amazing things God has planned for y'all!
Love you!
Post a Comment