As I was looking through some of my fellow blogger’s pages, I realized everyone was doing this “100 Things About Me” deal. They made me laugh out loud and learn quirky new things about that person so thought I’d be a copy-cat and do the same thing. Here goes nothing!
100 Things about me:
1. I feel sorrier for animals than I do humans.
2. Although I’ve tried several hundred times, I will never be able to give up fried food.
3. I once got a speeding ticket for going 87mph in a 45mph. How I didn’t go to jail is another mystery…
4. I hope to have a black female pug someday…hopefully Chaz is reading this.
5. In college, me and my roomies would sit around Val’s homemade salsa and talk for hours.
6. I tend to pile my clothes.
7. I hate hanging them up (#6)
8. I tend to be attracted to nerdy guys. (Ahem…Chazzie…)
9. I collect velour suits. I have one in every color.
10. I like to talk about money, retirement, and investing.
11. I like paying bills and keeping track of all of our finances.
12. Some would call me anal (#11)
13. I can’t stand parents that put their kids in day care.
14. I hated my degree in Marketing. Still don’t use a lick of it.
15. I hate walking barefoot on wet surfaces.
16. I have a phobia of hair.
17. I’m a true blue germaphobe. I carry my hand sanitizer everywhere I go.
18. The shopping carts at Wal-Mart gross me out (#17)
19. I swam with dolphins on my honeymoon.
20. I will NOT eat chicken and dumplings and chicken and rice til this day. I always bit down on a bone when I was a child.
21. I can’t stand sleeveless shirts on guys.
22. You can see their armpit hair. (#21)
23. Chaz and I lived in Vienna, Austria for 4 months. We stayed at the University in twin beds.
24. Wouldn’t change any of it for the world.
25. I think Germans are ruder than the French.
26. But no one comes close to Eastern Europeans. Yikes!
27. I like to run with my IPod blaring as loud as it can go.
28. I still like to watch cheerleading competitions on ESPN.
29. Chaz has turned me into a huge OU fan. Never thought I could ever like college football as much as I do.
30. I was almost kidnapped when I was 7.
31. I think about that every time I see a white van. (#30)
32. If I have a boy, his name will be Rex Barrett. It’s a family name.
33. If I have a girl, I have no clue what I’ll name it.
34. I’d rather email than talk on the phone.
35. I plan to have a baby in about 3 years…before Chaz is 30!!!
36. I can’t stand obese kids. Stupid parents.
37. I NEVER watch scary movies.
38. My first kiss with Chaz was through a Gardner Dorm first floor window that was broken.
39. He asked if he could kiss me. (See #8)
40. I HATE poodles.
41. I love old houses and despise new ones. I don’t think I’ll ever live in a new home…unless it was built to look old.
42. I don’t own a credit card and never will.
43. I pay cash for EVERYTHING.
44. Obviously, I’m a huge Dave Ramsey follower. (#11, 12, 42, 43)
45. Laying out is probably one of the best things on earth…except for the whole skin cancer thing.
46. I bite my nails…I know, it’s gross.
47. My first car was a 1994 black Celica. I would still drive it if I had it. Loved that car!
48. 2nd car was a 1998 GT Mustang. It was too loud.
49. My current car is a 2003 Honda Accord. It was a wedding gift from Chaz’s parents.
50. I’ve been to France, Germany, Prague, Mexico, and Austria.
51. I will be adding Holland to the list next month.
52. The most beautiful place on Earth is Southern Germany/Northern Austria.
53. I’d rather have salty French fries rather than sweets.
54. I got married when I was 21.
55. In college, I was a Kojie.
56. You guessed it: I was treasurer. (#12)
57. I used to be obsessed with N*Sync.
58. I loved Lance Bass.
59. He is now gay.
60. I still love my Britney, though.
61. No matter how many kids she drops or how many losers she marries.
62. I’m obsessed with checking my email.
63. I love hand-writing cards to people.
64. I love getting hand-written cards from people.
65. I can’t stand when people say they have an “outside dog.”
66. Why have a dog then?
67. I can’t stand when guys drive girly cars, ie Corollas or Civics.
68. I’m obsessed with Queen Marie Antoinette.
69. I watch the nightly news religiously.
70. I’m not as into politics anymore. I’m burned out.
71. I once gave tours of the US Capitol in Washington, DC.
72. Some days I want a baby.
73. Then I go to Wal-Mart and realize why I don’t want one.
74. I love buying gifts for people.
75. I like flying on planes, except when someone sneezes. I know it will be recirculated into the air and into my lungs.
76. I can’t stand cigarette smoke.
77. I saw Coldplay in Manheim, Germany.
78. Chris Martin is hot (#8)
79. I secretly wish I could go to a party at the Playboy Mansion and dress up.
80. I’m sure Chaz secretly does, too.
81. I love Sonic Cherry Coke.
82. I can’t stand people who talk on their cell phones in restaurants.
83. I have freakishly strong fingers.
84. My dream car is the Mercedes G55 SUV.
85. I will have one – one of these days.
86. I don’t like watching TiVo commercials.
87. Never thought I would live in Oklahoma, much less buy a home here.
88. I always get a funny look when I say “I live in Oklahoma”.
89. I don’t like cookies but put a box of Samoa Girl Scout Cookies in front of me and watch it disappear.
90. I once rode 20 miles on a bike down the Danube River in the Austrian countryside.
91. My butt was sore for days…
92. I like dressing my dog up as a human. She has about 7 different outfits.
93. I CANNOT STAND blue tooth phones. Who are you trying to impress?
94. I get really uncomfortable when phones ring in church.
95. I just cut all of my hair off…I’m talking I almost pulled a Britney Spears.
96. I love talk radio – Dr. Laura and Dave Ramsey are my favorites.
97. I admire disciplined people. (Maybe that’s why I’m obsessed with # 96 so much.)
98. I’d rather drink out of plastic cups than glass ones.
99. In college, my hardest, most boring class was Financial Management. Now I think it would be my absolute favorite.
100. If I was on Death Row and had to choose my final meal (morbid, I know) I would choose: lemon basted salmon, new potato mashed potatoes (extra lumpy), French fries with white gravy, and some fried squash for dessert. (Am I from the South or what?)
3 comments:
Hey Bonnie! It's Tori! Just wanted to say "hi" - I love your blogs - always so fun and interesting! Congrats on your new house! I am not familiar with that area of OKC but it sounds beautiful. It looks like you guys are enjoying Oklahoma! We really enjoyed it while we were there also and really miss being in Norman. We are coming in for the OU/Miami game :) maybe I will see you there! Go Sooners!
Have a good week! And possibly a "see you soon" as I will probably see you at Amber's showers coming up!
-tori
Ha! 72 and 73 made me literally laugh out loud!
It's amazing that we are friends Bons.. I'm complete opposite of everything on that list. Ha.
Post a Comment