Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This weekend was so great. Chazzie’s sister, Robi, came to in town, toting her pregnant belly. It was so cute! I love watching her grow through the months and I can’t believe she’s only got 2 more to go! The baby was kicking and showing off like crazy after dinner. It was my first time to ever feel a baby kick…what an awesome experience. It felt like little hiccups but you could see her belly jump. Precious!!!

We finally picked out our sinks for our Master bath. We’re going to put in two sinks instead of our one that is currently there. Here is a pic of the ones we ordered:



I love them and they are so neat! I’ve always wanted to have a bathroom with these sinks in them. Now I finally can!

We also picked out our granite for the kitchen. It’s called “Black Galaxy”…and no, I didn’t pick it because of the name. (Many of you know that my husband was obsessed with his fraternity “Galaxy”…and although the name was a perk, hahah, it’s not why we chose it.) Anyway, here’s a picture of it as well:



I think it’s going to look great with our white cabinets, white crown molding, stainless steel appliances and Robin’s egg blue walls. Trust me, it sounds a bit much but I really do think it will look awesome!

All we have left to do is put the granite in the bathrooms and kitchen, finish up the painting in the kitchen and we’ll be done!! I cannot wait to share pictures with everyone and show the fruits of our labor. Believe me, there has been nothing “fruity” about it. It’s been a lot of hard work!

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great Monday!

1 comment:

Ann Hastings said...

I am so excited for y'all! Your house sounds amazing, I can't wait to see pictures :)
LOVE the sinks by the way!!!