Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Meet Zena!!!

We have officially adopted a new puppy!!! Her current name is "Zena" but I'm not sure if it will stick or not. She is currently being fostered in a home in San Antonio. Luckily Chaz's sister who lives in San Antonio is coming up this weekend and is going to bring her. I can't wait for my baby to arrive!! I'm in love!!!

Her story: She's about 9 weeks old and was picked up along with her 2 baby brothers and momma. A vet technician immediately took them out of the city pound and saved her little life. Apparently, she's the little runt of the family. Her brothers are twice her size. She weighs 2.5 lbs!!!! She is a schipperke/pomeranian mix so she shouldn't be very big. I saw her on petfinder.com and Chaz and I immediately fell in love with her. I'm sooo excited!!!

Zena is already a star...she's being blogged about already! She's a definite rags to riches kinda gal. Here's her grand entrance:




Isn't she the cutest little fuzz ball? This dog doesn't know how great her little life is about to get. I've already got her a diamond collar, a squeaky toy and food ready to go for when she gets here on Friday!!!

I know, I'm insane for getting a dog right in the middle of all this house mess. But hey, that's how I roll. So, if you got any name suggestions, I am all ears. Yeah for baby Zena!!!

1 comment:

*Courtney* said...

oh she's a cutie bonnie! hope she and sammy become instant friends. zena sounds good to me, but if it was up to matt, she'd be named after a college mascot, hehe.