Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Get your floaties on 'cuz I'm a floatin'!!!

This seriously has to be the best day EVER. It’s more good news after another. I’m overly excited so I will get right to the first set of news…

Chaz’s sister is having a happy and healthy baby BOY!! I just found out about an hour ago and couldn’t wait to share the wonderful news! She said they went in for the sonogram today and he must have been excited to get his picture taken because he’s waving in one picture, making a fist in the next, and giving the number one sign in another. Good thing it was the good kind of finger! Haha. Just kidding. She’s due October 2nd and I’m so ready to start buying things for the little booger. All I know is that Chaz’s parents will spoil this kid ROTTEN. Chaz’s mom has been buying baby clothes, costumes, decorations etc for about 10 years now (yeah, 10 years, I didn’t stutter) so I can only imagine what he’s going to get when he arrives!

On to the second set of good news….WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! Can you believe it??? The house went on the market yesterday and has already had 10 showings as of this morning! We immediately put an offer on the house and he came back this morning and took it! Chaz immediately loved it when we walked in the door and I instantly loved the curb appeal. The inside needs a face lift though. The décor right now is early 90’s meets college frat boy meets grey paint EVERYWHERE. The house was built in 1940 and has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car, a huge kitchen, extra living/office upstairs, French doors that lead off onto the brand new decked patio and adorable yard. I didn’t immediately love it when I walked in because, like I said, there is a single guy who lives there right now and just painted everything grey and has like 2 pieces of furniture in the entire house. Siiiick! But if you can look past all that, it has the exact floor plan we want with a ton of room to grow if we needed to. It was our #1 choice of neighborhood full of young families and couples, the street has absolutely no traffic, and it was right smack dab in the middle of our price range. You just can’t get any better than that!!! I’m going to go by the house today and take some better pics than they have online. Maybe I’ll figure out how to post them…doesn’t that sound familiar??

Crazy thing is that we close on June 14th!!! That is in exactly 3 weeks! So, when I get
So again, what an incredible day! I’ve just been floating all day…

3 comments:

Emily said...

So I open your blog and the first word I see is "sonogram" and I literally jumped! Then I kept reading and saw it was your sister-in-law! Ha!

I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! I love seeing what everyone is up to. Send me a message if yall are in Dallas any time soon and we'll have to get together!

Emily said...

Oh yeah, and congrats on the house! That is so fun....

Cassie said...

Congrats Bonnie! That is so fun!! I can't wait to see the pictures:)