Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Is it already Thursday?

I can’t believe it’s already Thursday! This week has seemed to fly by, which is great. I love me some 3-day weekends. It will give Chaz and I time to just veg out at home…something that we really haven’t done all that much of since we started looking at houses. It feels like right after we get off work, we go look at a few houses and by the time we get home and have dinner, it’s already time to go to bed. Boo! So, yeah, I can see why my week is flying by.

We’ve looked at a ton of homes. Chaz will either hate the ones I love or visa versa. I know there’s one out there with our names written all over it, but again, I have to be patient. (Man I hate that word!) :) I’m just so glad Chaz has started to like older homes. Before we began looking at homes, I could barely get him to look at older homes ONLINE much less BUY one. There are so many different styles here, which is so nice. All the disappointments aside, house hunting has been a blast for Chazzie and me. I think it’s brought us closer. We haven’t had too many squabbles…yet. Ha! Just kidding.

On to other news, my cousin’s wedding was absolutely gorgeous! The weather was cool and breezy and it stayed in the lower to mid 70’s the whole time. Lindsey looked gorgeous as always and it was so nice getting to see my family for a long weekend.

I’ve also got one more week until I get to go to Austin to see Ash and Tina. Tina’s has a ton of things planned and I can’t wait to get to spend some much needed girl-time with two of my favorite girls. Then, after that, we fly to Aspen for Jenna and Casey’s wedding. The good news about that (besides the fact that our friends are getting married) is that Chaz said we could get a new dog when we got back! Yippie skippie!! We’re thinking about either getting a black pug or another Boston Terrier. We decided Sammy needs a companion. She’s spoiled rotten and thinks she’s a human. If we take her to the dog park to socialize her, she stays right next to us or just stands by people and not the dogs. It’s as though she thinks she’s too good to play with animals. I mean, who do we think she is? A dog?? Haha. She’s so cute.

So yeah, here I go again, making our simple lives complicated. We’re traveling every other weekend, looking at houses in what spare time we have and now I want another puppy. Sheesh! I guess I like staying busy. I hate being lazy. Anyway, I’ll keep you posted with any new news. Hopefully, the next news I post is that we bought a house! :)

1 comment:

*Courtney* said...

Aww, I bet Sammie will love to have a new friend! Bevo and Brutus are the best of buds, and although they fight, they wouldn't be able to survive without each other! Good luck on the house search...sounds like y'all are having fun! :)