

Ok, here is our house we just bought!! It's so cute!! It's located in one of Oklahoma City's historic neighborhoods called Cleveland. I can't wait to start remodeling...and I don't have to ask anyone if I can!!! It's ours!! We have been shopping all day yesterday and today for stainless steel appliances, carpet, tile, bath accessories, etc. The list just keeps growing! We are going to completely transform the inside of the house. I am constantly watching HGTV for new ideas. So fun! I will post pics of the inside when we have another appointment to go in. I try not to think about our 10-day option period. If the inspections go bad and there's some sort of major issue, then we will have to back out. I'm trying to stay positive though. I just love the house :)
Anyway, I'll post more pics soon. Enjoy looking at OUR new house...even though it's almost 70 years old!!!
3 comments:
I LOVE it!! Congrats, Bonnie! I can't wait to see the inside...especially after you're done with it! It is ADORABLE!!
WOOHOO! I just knew it Bonnie! I knew you would break the lease and what a good reason to...the house is too cute! I know you are having so much fun looking for stuff to fix it up. And if everything goes well, you'll close on my birthday! Good luck on the inspections and congrats! :)
I am so excited for y'all and anxious to see more picutres of your beautiful house!!!
Post a Comment