Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Saturday, February 07, 2015

10 months!

Itty bitty Andi is 10 months tomorrow!! 10 months!! I just booked her 1 year pictures and I'm honestly in disbelief. I feel like I just had her. I know everyone says that but it's true!!

At 10 months:
-yes. Still no teeth. It's now a joke that she will be walking before she has teeth!!
-speaking of walking, I feel it's very close. She cruises everywhere and easily moves from ottoman to couch. Turns her body to me and steps forward when I hold out my hands.
-LOVES to dance. Anytime music is on, goes nuts waving her hands wildly and smiling. Just like her momma and sissy :)
-is growing! Wears 9 month clothing, size 3 diapers
-sleeping later and later. Usually gets up at 8:15ish. Wonderful!
-mimics noises I make.
-eats anything I give her...still on stage 2 foods (majorly puréed food) since she's still toothless. I'm so afraid to give her anything more at this point even though her dr. said I would be surprised as to what she could gum. Just not comfortable with that since she HATES puffs and can't figure out how to eat them.
-she will not let me out of her sight. She always makes sure I'm around. She literally is attached to me at all times. Think hugging a tree trunk and that's her.




Nothing really new to report with Dean. She's still loving school, cheer, and dj-ing. Yes. She's a future button pusher. The kid loves playing music for everyone off the ipad and dancing to it. She kills me. Love that kid.



Bonnie :)

No comments: