Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Almost 1!

Andi will be 1 in less than 2 weeks. How is this even possible? I feel like I just left the hospital with her!








What a joy she is. Here's what she's been up to:
-FINALLY sprouted 2 bottom teeth at 10 1/2 months. Teething has actually not been the most pleasant experience with Andi. I can tell when they are bothering her (pulls on her ear, won't eat solids, a little extra cranky, etc.)
-cruising like a pro everywhere. If she would just let go, she would easily be walking. Not gonna rush that though!!
-still teeny tiny. 9 month clothes fit perfectly right now. Will find out her exact stats in a few weeks at her 1 year well-visit.
-shakes her head "no" when you say "no-no" to her.
-in to EVERYTHING! Drawers, Tupperware, pots and pans...if it's in her path, she will find it.
-still very quiet. Will sit and play by herself with no problems.
-loves to feed herself although not much food actually enters her mouth. Sammy is loving this stage. :)
-typical schedule:
8:15am wake
10:30am nap
1pm nap
7pm bedtime
-very shy. If I'm holding her and someone approaches her to talk, she snuggles her head into my chest. I cherish this sweet stage.
-will drop whatever she's holding and say "uh-oh".
-will pretend to give me whatever she's holding then pull it away and shake her head "no".
-still drinking about 5 bottles a day...around 25oz. Favorite foods are baby cereal, apples and chicken, sweet potatoes, and peas.
-loves to dance. She hears even a hint of a beat, she's on it. Ugh, I just want to eat her up!!






Dean update:

-has officially moved to a big girl booster seat. She looks so old! I'm not crazy about this. I really liked the car seat. She couldn't wiggle around as much. Just another thing I'll have to get used to as she gets older. :(






-still doing excellent at school. Can write pretty much all of her letters and likes to "sound things out".
-talks. Nonstop. :)
-obsessed with curious George. Pretty much the only thing she will watch right now.
-got her very first set of golf clubs. She asks if she can "go to the course". It's hilarious.







In other family news, we are moving. :( Chaz got offered a job in MS so off we go! I am so proud of him and excited for the opportunities ahead. VERY sad to leave our family and friends...still in denial about it all really.

We put our house on the market last week and have had a ton of showings. We've basically been living in our car, ha!




Hopefully after the move, I will be a better blogger. Oops!! :)

Bonnie :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to grab lunch with you all before we drive down to see Phil's parents on trips :-)