Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

9 months!

Little, and I mean LITTLE Andi is 9 months old! I just took her in for her 9 month well-visit and here are her stats:



-15.1 lbs (6th percentile) 26in tall (4th), head 42.5cm (15th) SO TEENY! My doctor wasn't concerned (like I was when she got on the scale) since she's stayed consistently at the bottom of the growth charts.
-had her first ear infection...both ears! :(
-is now able to pull herself up to a standing position easily (this happened yesterday for the first time!)
-speaking of standing, I went in to get her up from a nap today and there she was, standing up in her crib waiting patiently for me. Needless to say, we lowered the crib AGAIN.
-NO. TEETH. Still drooling and putting everything in her mouth.
-6 month clothing, size 3 diapers.
-SO WIGGLY! Never sits still.
-just started pulling things off shelves. Baby proofing time.
-has been finishing her bottles at every feeding this week...and then some.

And of course, can't forget about Miss Dean:




She got her first report card and it was all satisfactory. I was really proud of her!! It was the most detailed report card I've ever seen and it proves to me she's in the right place and thriving in school.

What she's into right now (which is probably a repeat of older posts, but just so I remember):

-puzzles
-crafts of any kind
-playing mommy to her dolls
-playing in "baby jail" with Andi. (Not kidding, they could play in here for hours if I'd let them!)


-singing, dancing, making jokes
-favorite foods: yogurt, sonic mini hot dogs, fruit, applesauce, jelly sandwiches, candy of any kind, asparagus, zucchini...despises potatoes, tomatoes, chick fila chicken nuggets, peanut butter (un-American), peppers of any sort.
-is loving cheerleading! So fun to see her learning cheers and tumbling.

Updates on us:
Chaz and I have a mini competition going on to see who can lose the most weight (body percentage wise) by June. We are in "operation Mexico" mode right now. We are going to celebrate our 10th anniversary in our favorite spot...the beach! I cannot stinking wait!! It soothes my soul to be near the ocean. I can't wait to take the girls when they are a little older.

I will say, I'm very proud of Chaz for being so willing to try new recipes and working out pretty much every day. However, may I add that I'm currently winning ;) I'm sure he will smoke me in the end because let's face it, he's a guy and they can just say they want to lose weight and lose 10lbs. Not fair.

Bonnie :)

No comments: