We had a great Christmas and vacation break, but I must say, I'm ready to get back to being on a schedule. Kids+no schedule=one loooooooong day.
Andi updates!
-will be 9 MONTHS in 3 days!!
-can easily go from lying down to pulling herself up to a sitting position
-crawling on all fours, although she's very cautious and goes at turtle speed and only for a short period of time
-is constantly sick with something...low grade fever, runny nose, cough, congestion, weird eye gunk...you name it, this kid gets it. I blame big sister bringing home germs from school and just the mere fact that we are always out and about where other kids are. Hopefully her immune system will be strong as an ox by the time she's a toddler. Fingers crossed.
-made it to 6 month clothes and almost to size 3 diapers
-not crazy about formula :( We are doing well to get her to take about 16 oz a day. Usually it's around 12-14oz.
-typical schedule:
7:30am wake, bottle, cereal
9am nap
10:30am bottle, veggie, and fruit
1pm nap
3pm bottle, veggie, and fruit
6pm bottle, veggie, and fruit
7pm bed time
(For the past few nights, she's decided to get up and party around 8:30-9:30. I have no idea why but she's SUPER sweet and SO happy during this time that I don't have the heart to stop it. Chaz made a good point that she's figured out she can get some one on one time with us and I think he may be right. She's snugly and smiley so she can do it all she wants!)
-STILL NO SIGNS OF TEETH!
-loves being where Dean is...this is nothing new, though :)
Followed Dean into her Frozen tent. She will sit in here and play quietly. It's precious.

Dean updates:
-been working on reading almost every day. We aren't quite there and don't want to pressure her.
-She easily recognizes the letters and is able to write if I spell a word out for her.
-she is very analytical and contemplative. I love this about her.
-loud. Very loud.
-has become a picky eater again although I can usually get her to down a few healthy staples, thank goodness.
-favorite shows: Sofia, Daniel tiger, curious George, Doc McStuffins
-learned to put together a puzzle by herself a few weeks ago and there's been no stopping her since. She loves puzzles!!
-starts cheerleading tomorrow. I can't wait to see how this goes, ha!!
-very, very sensitive.


Same ol same ol around here for Chaz and I. We are blessed beyond measure.
Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment