
They both did so great while they waited. Dean chatted it up with the nurses and Dr. mike while Andi sat patiently in my arms.
Then it was time for shots.
Dean went first. It was awful.
She wanted me to hold her afterwards but I couldn't because Andi was getting hers. I was holding both SCREAMING girls in my arms. All I could do was laugh to keep from crying. My poor babies!!
Stats for Andi:
7th % weight at 12lbs 5 oz. TINY!!!!!!
15% height
Her doctor didn't seemed alarmed by it. I sure was!!! He did recommend that we either add an extra feeding or start solids. Solids it is! I love that 7:30 bedtime tooooooooo much. (Especially since we are still at 3 hour feedings.) I was trying to hold this off for as long as possible but looks like I'll be pulling out the ol baby food maker sooner than planed.
Dean's stats:
34 lbs and in the 42nd % and height
She passed all her "tests" (hearing, sight, counting, shapes, etc.)
Again, like her three year visit, she talked Dr. Mike's ear off. Nothing new. Ha!
It's times like this that I am SO incredibly thankful for two very happy and healthy girls. I will never take this for granted.

Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment