
I'm so excited for her! She's really ready for school even though I'm not sure I am! We went to her school and met her teacher last week and she looked like such a tiny little fish in a big 'ol pond. She seemed not the least bit nervous and wanted to start that day! Made me feel better :)
I was highly impressed with how organized the school was and the level of parental involvement. I cannot wait to get involved!!
On to the other little ankle biter, Andi.

New developments:
-began rolling from back to front a little after 4 months.
-her schedule is: 7:30am eats, plays, goes back down for a nap, 11am eats, plays, cat naps, 2pm eats, plays, 5pm eats, maybe takes a cat nap, then final feeding at 7:30ish. Still eats every three hours on the dot. We are no where close to going to 4 hour feedings. Hungry girl!
-she is so social!!! Loves to watch your every move, smiles, and coos.
-also started laughing a few weeks ago! Nothing more precious!
-wearing 3 and 3-6 month clothing
-is all around a very predictable, happy baby! I could eat her up!!
Chaz and I are so so blessed with two amazing little girls. There aren't enough words to describe our love for them.
Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment