Andi is 8 1/2 weeks!

Not exactly sure how much she weighs. She goes in for her wellness check next week. But she's pretty much out of newborn clothes and in 0-3 month size.
-still on a 3 hr feeding schedule but when I put her down after her 10:30pm feeding, we let her sleep. She usually stirs anywhere between 3-4am and I go put her paci back in. For the most part, she will sleep til 6 or 7.
-started socially smiling at exactly 6 weeks.
-coos constantly. I love this stage.
-smiles if you get in her face. Needless to say, she smiles at Dean A LOT.
-loves her jungle gym mat and bouncy seat.
-not the biggest fan of books. We can usually only get through one book before she's had enough.
-Andi is one squirmy gal.
-doesn't like to be swaddled so she sleeps in a sleep sack. SO different than Dean.

-such a good baby. Goes with the flow and totally let's dean manhandle her.
In other news, I've started baking again. I finally feel like I can manage a few orders here and there. I think I'll be back to where I was pre Andi volume-wise when Dean starts preschool in the fall. We shall see. I like being my own boss and making my own schedule. (Although this can be a double-edged sword.)
Not much else going on right now which is nice. It's been good to just take each day as it comes. I've been so grateful for all the help I've had with Dean from my family. We are blessed.
1 comment:
Andi is just precious!!
Post a Comment