
-her hair is falling out but yet getting blonder and blonder. Her eyelashes are almost white!
-she is sleeping longer and longer each night. We put her down about 10:30pm and the latest she has slept so far is 5:20!! Hallelujah!! For the most part, wakes up around 4am. I'll. Take. It.
-still wearing newborn size, but I suspect she will be completely out of them soon. She's still so teeny!
-started smiling socially at exactly 6 weeks. I love this!!
-LOVES to hear me sing and will sit through 2 books...and no more. Ha!
-is a true 2nd child in that she just goes with the flow. I guess she has no choice.
-had her first night away last night! Chaz's parents let us have a night out to celebrate our anniversary and it was wonderful! Of course, all we talked about was our girls for most of the time. Ha!

-I'm feeling great and most of the pain from breastfeeding is subsiding. I think this has been more painful than the csection! Ugh.
-down 5 lbs since my last dr's visit and got the all-clear to start working out. Wahoo!!
-Dean has spent an ENTIRE week at my parents house. We miss her terribly and can't get over how quiet our house has been. It has been so nice to get to solely focus on Andi and getting her schedule down. We are so appreciative of all the help we've had. (Here she is out at Nana & Pa's having a blast!)

No comments:
Post a Comment