Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

34 weeks-ish

Getting closer! About a month to go til we meet Miss Andi! I'm so excited (and ready!)

I'm feeling pretty good these days, just tired by the end of the day. Some days, I'm more uncomfortable than others but luckily, it's been pretty smooth sailing so far. I did make a trip to the hospital a few weeks ago but it was totally my fault. I overdid it with my baking business which led to dehydration and a UTI. Not fun. Lesson learned.

Still have a few odds and ends to take care of with the nursery but at least the necessities are in place. Will post pics once I completely finish...which may be never ha!

Had my last sonogram yesterday. Andi is weighing in at 6lbs already! We scheduled a c-section date of Tuesday, April 8th. Placenta Previa has corrected itself which is great news. Wish I were in the mood to go out and exercise now. Ha! The thought of starting a workout regimen now is beyond daunting so I guess I'll just wait til after she comes. Getting back in shape after all of this will probably be the hardest thing ever. Eek!

She was sleeping (a first!) through the entire sonogram so pictures weren't that great...but nevertheless, amazing.










Andi has definitely dropped and is as active as ever! She kicks constantly and has hiccups at least once a day, if not more. Can't wait to meet her!!

In other news, our dear sweet Sammy has cancer :( (Great timing, huh?) Here she is after surgery looking less than stellar:



Thankfully, it is treatable so we are going to move forward with chemotherapy. It's a 3-month, pill a day, process so I'm hoping we can nip it in the bud. I hate seeing her suffer. I just love this dog. She's been a part of our marriage from the get go. Don't know what I'd do without her!! Luckily, she's recovering well and seems to be back to her old self (wanting to play tug of war, eating, eating, and more eating.) I will say she's become much more clingy. Maybe it's just me babying her more it she wants to be everywhere we are.

We also celebrated Chaz's 33rd birthday this past month. 33!?! I can't believe it!! I met him on his 21st. I am so proud of him and love him more than ever.




And just some pics of my precious teenager, I mean 3 1/2 year old. Her little world is about to be turned upside down ha! Hopefully, for the better ;)











1 comment:

Jamie Thompson said...

I'm jealous that you're getting so close- I wanna be almost done too! Dean is so super cute and can't wait to see pics of little Andi. Good luck!