Pics from my OK shower...
Sweet hostesses with the mostesses...

With my momma:

Dean partied hard:

Chaz's sweet family:

Unpacking all of our loot. So crazy!!!! Andi's one lucky gal!

My cousin Lindsey is due the EXACT same time I am so we thought it'd be fun to combine our showers together with family in TX. It's so cool to share this special time with her! Another beautiful shower!!



Dean carrying her gifts from the shower. Precious.


Update on pregnancy: not much going on here which has been wonderful. I'm trying to soak up every second with Dean that I can. It's crazy to think it won't just be the two of us at home during the day anymore. It will be hectic at first but I know we have lots of fun (and drama!) in our future!! :)
Had one of my last 3 dr's appointments today. My dr doesn't bother checking me since I'm having a planned csection. Would be nice to know though if I was making any progress. She also said I was measuring small (whatever that means!?) but didn't seem concerned so I'm not either. Andi sounded great and that's all that matters in my book! I will say I'm 12 lbs lighter than I was with dean...chasing another kiddo around and having a child in the cooler weather does have it's benefits. :)
36 week bump shot...dean could care less ha!

And in honor of the Frozen DVD release today, dean decided to get into character. Love this kid.

Sammy is doing much better these days. We've been on the chemo drug for over a week now and she seems to be a little more tired than usual. Other than that, she's doing great! Got her stitches out from surgery and seems to be on the upswing. My poor little girl!! She seems to be much more affectionate too, which is a wonderful "side effect". Lol!

Whew! Long post! Glad I'm all caught up!!
Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment