First off, this pregnancy is flying by! I'm almost 27 weeks and into my third trimester. WHAT!? This slightly freaks me out because I have a laundry list of things that still need to be done. It makes me laugh to think that around this time with Dean, the nursery was almost completed, I had had a shower or two, and probably my hospital bag packed. Lol!! Um, I still can't decide on paint colors for the nursery. I'm having a complete mental block...or am in denial that this kid is coming sooner than later. It's so odd!!
25 weeks in this picture...

I think part of the issue is that my business has really, and I mean really, taken off!! Any spare time I get, I'm baking ahead of time or rolling cake pops. I love it!! I think it's kept my mind off the usual aches and pains that come with pregnancy and for sure has made me eat less. I would sit at my desk at work with Dean in my belly and eat nonstop for 8 hours straight. I've been so busy and on my feet this go round that I sometimes forget to eat.
Not sure just yet when I will actually take a hiatus from it all because I know I can't keep going at the rate I have been these past few months. I'm still recovering from Christmas!! Whew!! What a great month for business!!
Update on pregnancy:
-terrible at taking weekly bump pics :(
-definitely at the uncomfortable stage; hard to pick things up off the floor, can't get comfortable at night, out of breath, feeling huge.
-not exactly sure how much weight I've gained but I don't think as much as I had with dean at this time.
-definitely cannot fit regular clothes...all maternity clothes here. Even a pair of my maternity jeans don't fit.
-not being able to exercise is killer. I feel so weak and have arms like Gumby. I also hate knowing that is slows down my recovery time but do take pride in the fact that I'm doing what's best for Andi at the moment.
-have had a mild Braxton hicks contraction or two.
-still haven't scheduled my c-section date. Should be doing that soon after another sonogram.
-finally settled on a middle name for Andi. Really it was the first one we liked but just wanted to make sure and mull it over before announcing it. We didn't have the best reaction with some when we said we were naming our child Andi so I guess I'm a little gun-shy about making her full name known.
Update on Dean:
-I love having a girl. She is so sensitive and caring. First thing when she saw me this morning was "mommy, I was missing you last night. I just love you so much." I died.

-is so helpful around the house. Puts her dishes away, let's Sammy out to the bathroom, wants to feed Sammy, gets her clothes, dresses herself, etc.
-is and has been completely potty trained for several months now. I've had to get over my fear of public restrooms. I think we've been to every gas station restroom between OKC and Dallas. Not kidding. I hate it.
-favorite shows: all the Toy Story movies, Despicable Me, and Sofia. NO MORE BARNEY!!! Hallelujah!!!!!
-still talks incessantly. If it's quiet in our house, something is very, very wrong.

-still eats like a bird.
-knows most of her letters. For some odd reason, cannot grasp the letter M! It's hilarious!! She can think of words that make the "mmm" sound but when we point to the letter, she never answers "M".
-favorites: gymnastics, thunder games, playing pretend with anything domestic (cooking, taking her baby to the store, playing dress up), her iPad, make up, and watching movies at night when Chaz comes home.

-very, very, VERY dramatic. Definitely ALL girl. Not much, if any, tomboy in her at all which surprises me.
-makes us belly laugh every single day. She really is super funny. Has comedic timing and all.

Typical Dean face.
- Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment