We had ice and snow hang around our house for a few days so we took advantage of it and played outside in it:

She's extra colorful in her snow attire.
We also took advantage of being indoors for 48 hours straight and put up our Christmas decor:


Loved getting that checked off my "to do" list.
Went to Chuck E. Cheese's. One of homegirl's favs...

And the Thunder game...another fav. (She had a jacket...I promise.)

Bought my first few pieces for Andi's room this past weekend as well. I saw this large bird shelf and HAD to have it!

Ottoman for her rocker.

Forgot to mention we painted Andi's room a light cream. Everyone chipped in to help:

This pic is my nursery inspiration. If I can get anywhere close to this look, I'll be a happy camper :)

Placenta Previa has struck me once again. My Dr. Called me after reviewing my 20 week sonogram and put me on complete pelvic rest. Yay. I knew once the phone rang, they were going to tell me that was the case. We could see it for ourselves in the sonogram. It's a little harder to avoid lifting anything heavy when you have a toddler. Luckily she's old enough to get up in her car seat herself. Oh well, the bright side is I can get a little extra spoiling from the hubby ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment