Yesterday, we went in for my 20 week ultrasound. It's always so fun to see my sweet girl. She is SO active! It makes me a little nervous because dean has always been a great sleeper and would sleep through her ultrasounds. I hope this isn't any indication of my future with Andi, ha!

My official due date is April 13th so I'll be scheduling my c-section sometime the week of the 6th (or 39 weeks).
Also, we went to Disneyworld this past week! We had a blast! It was even more fun this year since Dean was a little older and really understood what was going on. She was in awe of everything. It was adorable. I have TONs of pics but these were a few I had on my phone.



And this was probably my favorite thing we did. She got to have a spa day at the bibbity bobbity boutique in Cinderella's Castle. It was right up her alley.
BEFORE:


AFTER:

She got to pick out her crown and hairstyle. It was the "Princess Jasmine meets Snooki" look. Hilarious.


This cracks me up...don't know what the deal was.


And here I am at 20 weeks. Really starting to grow!

No comments:
Post a Comment