Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Our life lately in pictures...

Just some pics from my phone I wanted to post.

Dean always asks to go to a "new park" so I try and oblige and find her a different park each time we go. We often go to different neighborhood parks, even though we aren't residents. We are rebels, I tell ya.






She's getting braver...which makes for one nervous momma:



A few mandatory pics before school: (I may have bribed her with candy to get these shots. Sue me.)





Working on a pose:






Stopped to read a little:



After school today, it was GORGEOUS. We decided to take a walk and enjoy some ice cream:






She was telling me about a kitty cat Sammy chased under a car across the street the other day. Don't know if this actually happened but it was a riveting tale.



Oh and these were from Valentine's Day. PA-RECIOUS!






And thanks to my wonderful in-laws, Chaz and I were able to go out on a much needed date night.




And Sammy spent her Valentines Day getting her annual shots at the vet. So romantic.



- Bonnie :)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Whaat? Sammy has a collar?

Bonniebeewester said...

Ha! Only at the vet...to make it look like we are responsible pet owners...