We like to visit daddy at work. She talks about this "Bison" and his "woller skates" all the time.

And of course, we had to get a pic next to the large tater tot in the lobby. (You should see Dean's collection of plush tater tots. It would rival that of any collector, I promise you.)

We go to the zoo as much as we can. She's really starting to enjoy the animals and talks about which animals we saw or didn't see. We have a date with the zebras next go round because, as she's reminded me several times, we didn't get to see them this last trip.


Success.

She's a regular Thunder game attender. (She's probably been to more games than I have!)

She found her dress up box.

I love weekend mornings as a family.


We got in a little arts and crafts...

I took Dean to the Capitol Building yesterday. She is obsessed with talking about it. Random, I know. (Maybe she has a future in politics.) We even got to roam the hallways. Free entertainment and a mini history lesson. Score!

This is the Native American statue on top of the Capitol dome called the Guardian. (Didn't know you were getting a little Oklahoma history lesson today, did ya?) Dean calls it "our people". Hilarious.

The posing kills me.

We finished our day picking up pine cones and park-hopping.

Who knew I would enjoy getting out and exploring as much as homegirl?
- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
Love her standing by the Indian sculpture!
Post a Comment