Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brrrrr means baking!!!

This was our house today:




Which meant it was a great day for baking!!

Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to. (Sorry if you've already seen these pictures on my website and Instagram.)

I had an order for carrot cupcakes and I must say, this may be my new favorite flavor. Wow!!

Carrot Cupcake with Buttercream Frosting



Red Velvet and Cream Cheese. I FINALLY found a red velvet recipe that I absolutely LOVE. It. Is. Scrumptious. Chaz's favorite.




White wedding cake and buttercream frosting. Light and fluffy. Yum. And for the chocolate lovers...chocolate on chocolate. Wow. Soooooooo good.



Valentine's cupcakes, of course!!



You can't really tell from these pictures but these are bite-sized. Less calories. Less guilt, right? ;)



Valentine's cake pops. I just LOVE these! Very happy with how they turned out. Made a few batches of these.


Remember to visit my facebook page if you'd like to order!!

Www.facebook.com/bonniebeebakes

And just because...my little Valentine!


- Bonnie :)

2 comments:

The Balch Bunch said...

your awesome! are you shipping yet? when you start let me know!!

*Courtney* said...

Seriously, every time you post something like this, my mouth waters! They look delish! Maybe you should bring some to the Mesquite Reunion. ;)