Chaz and I thought it could be because he was gone for work part of the week and she needed that male presence that most children require. She seemed to test me on EVERYTHING. I had to tell her to do things 10 times and she still wouldn't do it, time out became her second home, her sleep schedule was completely off, and the whining. Oh. My. Goodness. The whining. It was almost too much for this frazzled momma to take.
Here's what I'm talking about:

Ouch.
Needless to say, by the time Chaz got home, I was done for.
Now that daddy's home and the day is new, we are back to normal around here.
Going to school:

Making Valentine's:

Making cupcakes:


Tasting said cupcakes:

Dates to chicka-way:


Whew! Glad my baby girl is back!
Oh and I just had to post this picture of her hair!!! Look how long and thick it is!! Who's child is this!?

- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
Defiant Dean? No way.
Post a Comment