Dean has grown up so much that I needed to document what's been going on.

Gosh, where do I even begin?
-if I were to really push it, dean would be potty trained. I've just let her naturally do it herself and not enforced it. She's done really well with it. In no way are we ready for zero diapers but we are getting there.
-man this child is smart. She remembers EVERYTHING!!

-easily counts to 10, knows her ABCs, all colors, can point out a few letters and the sounds they make, and swipes her hands over sentences (which I think is a precursor to reading...or she's just really used to an iPad.)

-said her first full prayer the other night at dinner. "Dear God. Thank you for my family. My corn. Mommy and Daddy. AMEN". I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up. It was the sweetest.

-just moved to size 6 diapers and easily fits into 2T clothing. Size 6 1/2 - 7 shoe.

-talks constantly about school and what happened that day. (ie who was sick, what songs she sang at Chapel, that she shared her toys, etc.) She absolutely LOVES school.

-helping me in the kitchen on her "stool" is probably one of her most favorite things to do these days. She loves to stir things and operate my mixer. I hope always she loves to cook!

-her appetite has seemed to increase lately. She's been asking for things to eat which is totally NOT like her.

-favorite books right now: Cinderella, Cooper, Shapes, and her Children's Bible. She could probably recite them all. Not kidding.

Not a ton has been going on around these parts. I decided to redo my living room and so that's been on my mind lately. If you've seen my living room, you'd know there wasn't much "redoing" to be done since it was really bare and not much was going on in there.
Here's a few pics of my new pieces. I'm still trying to make it all come together. It will get there...
Sofa table

New chair:

Book cases and tv console. Going to paint them all a light color...still haven't decided :)

Oh and I got a bunch of free pallets off Craigslist. Poor Chaz has a lot of "building" in his future. He can thank Pinterest.

I'm excited to finally get my living room the way I want it. Hopefully I'll be able to show final pictures soon. Key word: hopefully.
In other news, I signed up again for the OKC half marathon in April. I'm looking forward to getting out there again and pounding the pavement. Hopefully I can beat my last race time...we shall see...
Oh and speaking of running, I recently attended a Pinterest Party and made this for my runs:

Super comfy and I wear it ALL the time! It's a good way to get the comfort of a tshirt without the sleeves and bulkiness. :)
Oh and I wanted to share the cake pops I made for one of my friend's daughter's birthday. Think they turned out so cute! It was a Winter ONEderland theme:

Cupcakes:

Ok, sorry for the random post but ahhhhh, I feel better about catching up...
- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
I adore Dean's smile in that first picture of her (shirtless). Miss yall.
Post a Comment