Just a few pics of some of the things I've been up to...




I know. I'm all over the place when it comes to desserts. I like them all. I don't discriminate. :)
In the meantime, lots of things have been going on.
Dean had a Christmas program at MDO. She was hilarious, of course. Her class sang jingle bells and her favorite part was "HEY"! (Just call her Uncle Si.)
First one up on stage.


Singing "We wish you a merry Christmas" for the grand finale.

Then she had her school Christmas party. I loved getting to join her. I think she liked having me there, too.



And just a few more pics of homegirl in her Christmas get-ups:




Can't believe Christmas is already here. It still feels like yesterday when we announced we were preggers with Dean. That was Christmas 2009!
So young. So naive. Ha!

Couldn't imagine our lives without our little booger bear.

- Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment