Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Playing catch up

I'm a little late in posting but this past weekend, one of my besties, Tina, came to OKC for a visit. It was so wonderful and refreshing to see her. We had a blast hanging out and talking...picking up right where we left off. One of the reasons I truly appreciate and value our friendship. Thanks again for coming, Tuna!!!













We also painted my front door. Tina is not only my friend but my hired help, you see. Thanks again, Tina!! I think of you every time I look at it.




Also, last week, we went to the OKC science museum. Dean had a blast running around actin' a fool. Perfect way to be in doors during this heat wave and give homegirl something to do. Keeping her entertained all day in doors is no fun, let me tell ya...it wears us both out.












Banging on glass jars. Who knew Dean would love this so much!?












Random pictures of her at a summer carnival series at church. Precious:









Playing golf with daddy:






I was taking my usual "before school" picture when I asked Dean to smile. She immediately said "baby face!" and proceeded to do this pose. I have NO idea where she got this!? She kills me. Oh, and she insisted on wearing these shoes. So opinionated, that girl.






- Bonnie :)

No comments: