Today, when I went to pick Dean up from MDO the teacher told me, "Dean is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She is so loving and has been giving me lots of hugs today."
Oh man.
I melted into a million pieces after she said that.
My prayer is that these words will be said about her throughout her life.

My family came in to town this past weekend and we had a great, relaxing time. I always enjoy having them visit. I hate that we don't live closer. Here we are at Pop's in Arcadia. Cute little place on Route 66:

I also received an early birthday present from my parents, grandma, and Chaz. Isn't it pretty?! (You know you are getting old when get excited about getting a tree for your birthday.) I LOVE IT!!

And of course, a late Happy Father's Day to Chaz. Dean is so lucky to have you as her daddy. You do so much for her and our family. We just love and adore you so much!!






- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
That is the best compliment!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment