Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dog days of summer

We've been having some pretty great weather lately. It hasn't been too hot and so we've been able to get out and enjoy our back yard.

Sammy loves when I fill up the pool for Dean.








Who needs a swim suit?






We also put in a flowered this past weekend. I have a new appreciation for landscapers and people who do this for a living. Hard work. (We are slowly adding plants/bushes so it's not quite finished.)



I'm happy to report Mother's Day Out is going SO much better!!! She loves it and is in such a great mood when I come to pick her up. Did I mention how much I love having a few hours to myself twice a week? It's awesome.

Here she is before school:






On Sunday, before church. She looked so sweet:



And last but not least, how about the OKC Thunder!? What an exciting time for our city. I got to go to the first game of the finals Tuesday night and it was awesome. A HUGE shout out to Chaz's parents for the ticket. It was so much fun to beat the Heat!!!






- Bonnie :)

No comments: