
The frame is an old mirror from the top of an antique dresser. I found it in a field at Roundtop. It was already blue, which is why it caught my eye in the first place.
My mind started churning and thought that this would make the perfect jewelry holder! So, I got on Pinterest, spent a couple of bucks on white burlap and a roll of cork board and bam! Here it is!

Shout out to Chaz's mom who basically put the whole thing together for me. I absolutely love it! And it's soooooo much better than having all my necklaces tangled in a drawer.
Here's the website I copied. I searched high and low for easy greasy and this was it.
http://luckydesign-devonlauren.blogspot.ca/2011/08/burlap-jewelry-holder.html
Makes a great gift idea!!
- Bonnie :)
2 comments:
Seriously need this! Thanks for posting. :)
So, so cute Bonnie! Good job!
Post a Comment