
-Dean loves, loves, LOVES "yawkie meeelk" (chocolate milk). It's her treat of choice if we make a pit stop at "Non-ic" (Sonic).
-she has a southern twang already. This is VERY prevalent when she says "eye crame" (ice cream). Think Forest Gump when he's shouting "Lieutenant Dan!! Ice cream!!" and you will get an idea.

-I am happy to report a little progress with her hitting. When I notice she's getting frustrated and about to lash out by hitting me, I try and stop her, bend down and say "Dean, think about what you are about to do. We don't hit" and she stops!!! I can't believe she understands!!! Don't get me wrong, she still will sneak in a few Mike Tyson's every now and then but I finally feel I'm getting through to her.
-she's not really interested in the potty right now. She used to talk about it all the time now she wants nothing to do with it. I'm not going to push it. Too much work ha!

-she doesn't sit in her high chair anymore but her "big girl chair" (aka her little booster chair.
-She has begun singing. Oh my is this the sweetest thing EVER!!!
-Dean still isn't the best eater. Some days she barely eats 300 calories and others, she eats like a line backer. Still so discouraging to me...20 months later ha!

Love you, Deaners!
- Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment